Available Course Needed To Serve In Community Health Department

Being part of the community service is indeed delightful. Many of the youths show interest in contributing to community health services. For these eager youths, ACE has brought some of the unique diploma courses in health science and health management.

What are some of the courses?

There are various diplomas you can choose if you want to be part of the community healthcare service. You can do a part-time one in Health Sciences. This one falls under Health Management. If you prefer studying while working then choose the work-study certificate course. This course will eventually lead you to a diploma in the study of health science. You can also do the work-study Specialist Diploma, which specializes in Community Care And Health Ageing for Seniors. Another specialist diploma course offered is the study of Integrated Care management. And lastly, there are two courses from which you can gain basic knowledge. These courses are called Caregiver Basics and Basic Medical Terminology.

If you are a citizen or a permanent resident in Singapore, you should give these courses a thought. Given that you have a graduation in relevant degrees for at least three years. You can apply for any of them but before five years from your graduation.

Comments are closed.